We specialize in creating unique trunks and displays for merchandising and POP.
Allow our Rhino design team to develop a custom trunk or display that meets your specific requirements. Your trunk, case or display may be as small as a shoebox or as big as a Rhino. Maybe you need a unique fabric or finish, specialized hardware, a logo, name or message emblazoned on it. With thousands of fabrics, patterns and colors, we’ll have what you need. We do all our digital printing in-house. Give us the concept and we’ll bring it to fruition! Since all work is done in our Rochester NY facility, lead times are never an issue. American made means repetitive quality and easy communication.
Whether the quantity is 5 or 5,000 – we’re ready to help. From design through manufacturing, fulfillment, and delivery we’ll develop and manage a program that’s right for you. Contact us to review your requirements today at 585-244-4559 or email@example.com.
Rhino Trunks and displays are ideal for:
- Retail Stores – Merchandising displays.
- Advertising – Point of purchase displays.
- Tradeshows – Props and displays.
- Ralph Lauren
- Brooks Brothers
- BCBG/Max Azria
- Bumble & Bumble
- Mt. Gay
- Molson Coors
- Investors Bank
- And many more
All trunks, displays and cases may feature the following:
- Exterior finishes including Armor, Sticker, Faux Leather and myriad other fabrics are laminated over 3/8″ premium grade Baltic Birch hardwood plywood. Stains and polyurethanes can also be applied to our Naked Trunks.
- Complete in-house graphics and digital printing capabilities.
- Entire frame and interior constructed of smooth 3/8″ premium grade Baltic Birch hardwood plywood throughout.
- Strong hand-crafted construction using both old world trunkmaking skills and advanced aviation rivet technology.
- Heavy duty proprietary nickel, antique brass or zinc plated steel latches and hardware
- Heavy duty nickel, antique brass or zinc plated steel lid hinges and steel lid stay.
- Tight fitting steel, antique brass or Duramax aluminum trim.
- Lockable nickel, antique brass or zinc plated steel trunk locks.
- American craftsmanship
Inquiries – contact us at 585-244-4559 or firstname.lastname@example.org