From promotional products to displays to a one-of-a-kind trunk, we’re ready to build!
Allow our Rhino design team to develop a custom trunk or case that meets your specific requirements. Your trunk or case may be as small as a shoebox or as big as a Rhinoceros. Maybe you need a unique fabric or finish, specialized hardware, a logo, name or message emblazoned on it. With thousands of fabrics, patterns and colors, we’ll have what you need. Give us the concept and we’ll bring it to fruition!
You may want to offer a custom trunk along with a sports blanket to alumni as part of a fund raising campaign or have the trunk filled with product samples and sent to sales prospects. Whether it be 5 of these unique trunks or 5,000 -either way we’re ready to help. From design through manufacturing, fulfillment, and delivery we’ll develop and manage a program that’s right for you. Contact us to review your requirements today at 585-244-4559 or email@example.com.
Rhino Custom Trunks are ideal for:
- Businesses – Unique displays or add product samples for a unique premium gift idea.
- Tradeshows – Props and displays.
- Advertising – Point of purchase displays.
- Boarding Schools – extend your brand to incoming freshmen and alumni.
- Summer Camp – offer a custom branded trunk to your campers.
- College – extend your brand to incoming freshmen and alumni.
- Retail Sores – Displays.
All custom trunks and cases feature the same craftsmanship, components and quality as our stock trunks and cases. Including:
- Exterior finishes including Armor, Sticker, Faux Leather and other fabrics are laminated over 3/8″ premium grade Baltic Birch hardwood plywood. Stains and polyurethanes can also be applied to our Naked Trunks.
- Entire frame and interior constructed of smooth 3/8″ premium grade Baltic Birch hardwood plywood throughout.
- Strong hand-crafted construction using both old world trunkmaking skills and advanced aviation rivet technology. Steel aircraft rivets are used to ensure durability.
- Heavy duty proprietary nickel or zinc plated steel latches and hardware
- Heavy duty nickel or zinc plated steel lid hinges and steel lid stay.
- Tight fitting steel or Duramax aluminum tongue and groove lid to base closure to keep out moisture, dirt, insects, odors, etc.
- Steel or Duramax aluminum protective trim.
- Lockable nickel or zinc plated steel trunk locks.
- Lifetime warranty – free non-cosmetic repairs for the life of the trunk
- American craftsmanship